Icyquartz’s Community Day Driving Route (Rockville, MD)
After each community day so far I have averaged 195 “seen” community day Pokemon in three hours. With the shiny rate being increased, this results in a considerable haul of shiny Pokemon. When people ask where I go to see this many spawns, I tell them the dense areas but I have never actually mapped out the route on google. Well, now I have! (tip: this is the same route I used to farm Luvdisc, Poochyena, and Swablu when they came out to get them before the spawn rate was decreased)
Before you start, here are some tips on how to best use this information…
- Each stop on the map is a generic “area” where there are dense spawns (this is why “stop 1” at Rockville Town Center has only one point on the route) so you should do a lap around RTC before you even start!
- You CAN follow the route in this stop order.
- Going from stop to stop, the google route shows it taking the main road. I rarely do this; I follow the neighborhood streets as best i can and collect pokemon on the way to each stop.
- Keep in mind you can use this route however you wish, I primarily use it to shiny hunt, so unless i need candy i usually click on a pokemon and run from it (called a shiny-check).
- If you don’t want to drive the whole route you can segment any part of it and tailor it to your specific needs.
Without further ado, here is the google maps link for the route! Happy hunting!